Friday, November 15, 2013

The Truth About My Hair!

Facts About My Hair:


1. It is relaxed. I relax anywhere from every 4-6 months.

2. I don't shampoo...like ever except after a relaxer....
(clarify with ACV once a month)

 3. I deep condition every week.

4. I Moisturize 2x a week.

5. Favorite seal oils are Argan Oil & Grapeseed.

6. Favorite hot oil treatment is EVOO.

7. Favorite moisturizing oil... Coconut Oil.

8. Favorite CoWash Aussie Miraculously Smooth

9. Oh back to oils...favorite scalp oils Castor Oil.

10. Growth Aid??? Liquid Gold!!! Castor Oil!!! Never noticed any results from Biotin or MN(yes I tried it) lol

11. Fav moisturizers??? SCurl No Drip & Elasta QP Mango Butter.

12. Use heat once a month or less.

13. Do not comb unless detangling in the shower.

14. Go to style: Braid outs!

15. I hate manipulating my hair a lot, which is why I don't often wear it straight!

16. Goal length is WL just to show that it's possible!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment