Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Mizani Honey!!!



So some of you may know that I have been wanting to use Mizani exclusively, but I was hesitant because every moisturizer I saw had mineral oil in it, so I refrained. Well I found some that did not!!! Now the H2O Overnight Treatment does contain mineral oil, but I only use it once a week; Wednesday. Then wash day is Sunday. My hair loves this stuff, never has it felt so soft and buttery smooth. I mean really!! I may have used those adjectives to describe other products before lol but Mizani is the BUSINESS!!! I still have other products that I need to get. My next is the Hydrafuse Deep Tx or D'Tangle the leave in....we will see....but I am oober excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those "hair rules" about no mineral oil goes out the window for me. I do what my hair likes. I love the Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner. I can't remember the ingredients but my hair loves it.

    Blutifulblaqhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact the mineral oil isn't water soluble freaks me out so I avoid using too many products that contain it. It's just a personal decision.

    ReplyDelete