Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hair Blah!!!

I really need to step my game up in the hair department.  My hair "care" has dropped to hair maintenence. In a nutshell I pretty much, cowash and DC weekly. I am sure that I throw in moisture in there as needed and seal, as well as oil the scalp.

But what about the extra stuff:

ACV rinses
Tea rinses
Baggying
Vitamins
GHE'ing and all the sorts.

I mean I do have children so condensing it all is very resonable, but what about the health of my hair opposed to just growing hair? Sure I want long hair, but I want HEALTHY hair!

With that being said, I am making Feburary count!

For Valentine's Day I am getting a Hydrating Steam Treatment and Silk out because my hunny loves my hair straight. I will be sure to note how my hair reacts to the steam treatment as I am up in the air on whether to buy one or not.

I am horrible at taking pills, but I found some chewable Biotin and I think that will be more convenient and aid in my consistency of  taking them. I usually get choked up on pills, or hate having to swallow them, it's complicated. I am hoping for great results with the chew tabs.

Sometime this month I plan on implementing the Inversion Method. I know I have said this before, but I never seem to finish through. I have devised a plan that will hopefully aid in me being able to keep up with the plan.

I also plan to blog more. IDK why, I guess because I am hair lazy and don't do anything special, I rarely have things to blog about but that will change today. I will post every Thursday.

Well here is to getting it together! Any special plans for Valentine's Day, special Hair styles??? SPILL IT ALL HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I've called myself attempting inversion for months now. Ha-ha! I just can't remember to do it!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing "extra" I do to my hair is tea rinses. I just don't have the time or patience to do the rest. I even stopped mixing oils with my d/c. The latter is something I plan to go back to. Interested to see how your February went.

    ReplyDelete