So for me I have calmed down off of the rush of length, and now able to fully appreciate the health of my hair.
While it seems as tho I JUST blogged my September goals, now it's already time to move along with October goals...which will be very similar seeing that September was an epic fail for me...
1. Zumba 2-3xs a week -
Did not even exercise at ALL, I am just starting this last week of September.
2. Take Biotin daily - EPIC FAIL!!! Only took it like 2 days :-(.
SURPRISNGLY THIS I DID DO KISS!!!
bought the massager, and instead of Silk Elements, I bought Shea Moisture.
6. DRINK WATER ONLY!!! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Yeaaaa about this....FAIL!!!!!!!!
So as for October goals, let's try this again!!
1. Cardio 2x a week Jillian Micheals 1-2x a week (NO EXCUSES)
2. Take Biotin Everyday
3. Continue with keeping it simple with my hair, and wigging.
4. DO NOT GIVE IN TO A RELAXER!!!!
5. Drink water (64oz/day) only for 1st and 2nd week in October