Monday, August 29, 2011

Setbacks!!!!



Wellllll I don't really know WHAT happened, all I know is, I showered my hair got damp, I used a wide tooth comb and on the left side of my head hair was just pouring out....the comb was not pulling, there was no snapping hair pieces. It was like the hair ws already broken just sitting there waiting to be combed out. On the right and back of my head absolutely nothing came out, no breakage.




The only thing I could think of that would have caused this is, the other day I could not get bobby pins through my bun so i FORCED them in and even bit the lil ball ends off so it would be pointier...IDK if it is able to cut my hair like that, but whatever happened I was heart broken, truly heart broken.

SO no more manipulation styles for me. I will be wigging it up, I am even afraid to get box braids now :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment