Saturday, July 30, 2011

21 Questions...

21 Question Hair Tag



1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
I had begun to get frustrated with my coarse, dry, brittle and broken off rats nest under my half wigs lol...

2. What are your 2 favorite products?
I'm new but right now Im loving Hair One and Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor.

3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
Anyone with long hair...

4. What is your ultimate goal length?
MBL (a loooooong way from where I am now lol)

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!!LOL

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
A high messy bun and a flowing body wrap!!

7. Which do you prefer: Health or length?
Honestly right now, length, but I know my focus should be health...right now I am focusing on health to allow me to get the length lol 2 for 1!!

8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?
Butterfly Clips


9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
I don't have a preference, I dabble in a bit of everything.

10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
I don't know any better right now but I would say "sealing" I just really don't get the benefits of that just yet.

11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
I'm a newbie so I have yet to find a technique thats under rated.


12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
Air drying lol...bc I'm FINISHED

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
Detangling


14. Oils or butters?
Oils


15. Bun or ponytail?
Bun

16. Wig or weave (or neither)?
Half-wig, I can't do the weaves

17. What is your opinion on growth aids?
I use Rejuvicare right now, but I see Biotin is a popular brand, so when I run out of Rejuvicare I plan on switching, bc that does nothing but turn my urine bright yellow.


18. What length do you consider long?
APL


19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
3 1/2 months ago.

20. What do you like to surf the most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?
I have only indulged in personal blogs and hair forums, I have yet to explore youtube, which Im sure is beneficial as well.

21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
SOAK IT ALL IN!!!!! Read the blogs, ask questions, experiment with products, and most importantly STICK TO IT!!!! Don't let the slow pace discourage you, love your hair and care for it and before ya know it you will have reached your goal...and health status...(Im saying this as a pep talk for myself as well) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment