Friday, September 20, 2013

Back to Blogging About Hair.

Ok, so now that I have a bit of my life (and energy) back, perhaps I can get back on track with the hair updates! As of now I am 3 months, post relaxer, my plan is to relax again in January. I have no clue how I was styling my hair during the pregnancy, I guess braid outs....


around the end, I got braids...


I kept them in for about a month and a half, and started missing my hair...not only that, I got them too long and they became annoying....so now I am back to braid outs, my go to style.
 I set this one on flexi rods.
To be honest, I am a full time student as well, & currently working out, so now working full time, on top of keeping the household, I have to come up with a regimen that will agree with my lifestyle. It will have to be something quick, convenient, and easy!
 ONE THING THAT I DO KNOW....I AM SO IN ON THE CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE PART 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! Congrat on the adorable baby girl!! Priceless!
    Welcome back and I hope you find a good balance with your hair and family. Love love love those box braids!

    ReplyDelete