Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Valentine's Day Challenge!!


Hey love bugs!! Nothing much has been new with my hair or regimen. I hve been sticking to wigging and bunning. Tho I have been trying to wig more for a low manipulation style. Is it just me or do any of you have to re-comb/brush your bun daily. I just want to leave my hair alone!!!

Ok regarding the title...This Valentine's Day Challenge is actually not hair related...It's goal oriented!! I have been struggling with this weight since 2010...it's now 2012 #ComeOnSon I'm #Losing...lol...anyway I am calling it the V-Day Challenge bc so far NOTHING has motivated me...but when I think of my baby boo (husband) I get the urge to fight...like my love for him is stronger than Wendy's chicken nuggets....maybe if every time I get the urge to eat out of order, I remind myself who it is for...I can check myself!! We will see how this goes. My plan...

Jump rope -7 days a week...to build stamina
Zumba 2x a week
Walk 3x a week
Circuit Training 2x a week!!
Water only!! 5x a week!!!

From now until V-day, I hope to lose 10 lbs. Right now my dieting focus will be porportion size bc eating healthy can get a bit costly!!
Will keep u guys updated!! I just need to focus, and be disciplined!!! Pray for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I may join you from the sidelines as far as the dietary part! Next time I have some extra cash I wanna buy the zumba game for the Wii (which I bought a year ago and never ever use!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE ZUMBA!!! I bought the DVDs, it's work, but loadsssssssss of fun :-))

    ReplyDelete